Sunday 27 October 2013

It's my birthday!

Well not really...it was actually on Friday but because I was on 12 hour hospital shifts on Friday and Saturday I decided to postpone my celebrations until today. 

Luckily though my mentor let me away early on Friday so I got to spend a few hours with my parents and open cards and presents before I had to go to bed again.

Today though I went for a family lunch with my parents, brother, and sister in law. 

We went to the Mussel and Steak Bar in Edinburgh. It was the first time I had been there (everyone else had) and it was fantastic! Great service and great food.

I had a salmon and haddock terrine to start, followed by chicken breast with a roasted pumpkin, sundried tomato and Parmesan salad, and vanilla creme brûlée with a coconut biscotti to finish. Yummy!

If you are ever in Edinburgh you have to go for a meal :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I read every single one and they mean so much to me!

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign
);