Saturday 19 October 2013

SPRING TRIP : Dubai and Abu Dhabi

Thought I'd share some pictures from my amazing trip to Dubai and Abu Dhabi from Spring 2013.  My cousins live in Al Ain so my younger cousin and I popped over for a visit.  Hopefully I'll make it back soon because it was so gorgeous!

Feeding giraffes at Al Ain zoo 

We stayed in the Yas Viceroy Hotel when we stayed in Abu Dhabi and my room overlooked the Formula 1 track.  I was overjoyed by this because I'm a HUGE F1 fan! 

Me and my younger cousin shared this beautiful room 

Me with two of my cousins before going out for dinner 

Chandelier in the hotel restaurant

 Me and my younger cousin with the Burj Khalifa in Dubai

Dinner at the Cheesecake Factory

The Ferrari World theme park is unbelievable!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I read every single one and they mean so much to me!

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign
);