Tuesday 3 December 2013

Interior Inspiration : Dream Dining Room


This is the the dining room of the Tiffany Suite in the St Regis Hotel in New York.
This is my most loved colour scheme! I think aqua, white and cerise work perfectly together and can feel cool and fresh as well as warm and cosy with a change in lighting and accessories.


Love the amount of light flooding in through those doors...would be really nice to have lights on the railings outside for at night time.


Those wingback chairs! I'm obsessed with geometric patterns in the home.  They've also got my favourite flowers in my favourite colour *swoon*


Place settings are a bit of an obsession for me...my dining table will be set all the time and i'll probably never use it haha!

***All pictures from Pinterest***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I read every single one and they mean so much to me!

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign
);