Monday 24 February 2014

The Weekly Edit

So last week was pretty exhausting to say the least.

Monday and Tuesday were busy with gym workouts, studying, trying to get my life in order and working.  Wednesday, Thursday and Friday were my three days on placement in a maternity ward.  It's such a change from the last hospital I was in as it's so much calmer and there isn't as much of a demand for beds.  All the staff are really nice aswell (not that they weren't in the other hospital) and they've already made me feel like a part of the team rather than a passing face.  Needless to say I think I spent most of the weekend trying to recover from three back to back 12.5 hour shifts in a ward the same temperature as the Sahara - I'm constantly wearing at least 2 layers in my house - whilst also fitting in work, study and a rather large pizza *drool*.


Next week is much of the same, I apologise in advance for the sameness of the review but hopefully I'll be more used to the shifts and I'll be able to get more done...although there will be a little reveal of something new next Monday!


Hope you all have a lovely week and check back on Wednesday for my next product review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I read every single one and they mean so much to me!

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign
);