Thursday 20 March 2014

#BloggersDoItBetter

I feel like a bad parent!

I've been so busy with revision, placement and work that I've hardly done any blogging the past couple of weeks :(  However that shall all soon change as I'm taking part in the Bloggers Do It Better challenge.

This is a challenge that has been set up by Gemma of Touch of Belle and I decided to take part in it after reading about it on Natasha's Love and Labcoats.

The challenge is to write a blog post every two weeks and everyone taking part writes about the same topic which all go live on the same day.  The topics will be randomly chosen and it sounds like a good way to get me thinking about topics that I might not normally write about and hopefully improve my writing skills aswell - I was never a fan of English class!  It's also a great way to discover new blogs and meet new bloggers too!

Really excited to take part and if you are interested you can comment on Gemma's post here or email her with your blog name, URL and email address at touchofbelle@gmail.com and she'll add you to the list of participants.

Happy Blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I read every single one and they mean so much to me!

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign
);