Sunday 20 April 2014

Stila at Marks and Spencer

On Sunday I decided to pop into my local Marks and Spencer store and discovered that they now stock Stila cosmetics. Even better they have 20% off all beauty products until the 23rd of April!



I plumped for the eyeshadow in Kitten and the Stay All Day Waterproof Brow Colour in Dark Brown.


Kitten is a golden shimmer shadow with a hint of rose behind it.  The colour payoff is fantastic from this eyeshadow and I can't wait to try it out.

The Brow Colour is a soft nib pen which I've been really interested to try out.  I opted for the dark shade as I find that with my red hair, mid toned products tend to give my brows a reddish tint in photographs.

I'll give a full review on these products once I've had a chance to properly try them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I read every single one and they mean so much to me!

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign
);