Tuesday 13 May 2014

Cosmopolitan Blog Awards 2014


I have been running my little corner of the internet since October 2013 and I have loved learning more about writing, reviewing products and juggling the commitment of running a blog alongside being at university full time with a part time job - my time management skills have gotten some serious practice although I have been neglectful at times.



I've never really been much of a writer. Science subjects were my strength over English whilst I was at school so the attention and comments that I've received on my blog over the past few months have really given me a boost that I am capable of doing better than I think I am and this has spurred me on in all areas of my life. For that I thank every single person who has liked or read my blog over the short few months it's been in existence.

And so it's that time of year again when the Cosmopolitan Blog Awards come rolling around and I have a little favour to ask...

One of the categories in association with NEXT is Best Newcomer which is for blogs under one year old.  I do feel like I'm aiming for the moon with this one but I would be so unbelievably grateful and humbled if I were to receive a nomination for this category.  If you so wish you can nominate through the NEXT website by clicking here and entering the URL of my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I read every single one and they mean so much to me!

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign
);