Tuesday 9 September 2014

The 90's Lip

Like most young females I have been spending the last few months trawling the shops for my perfect 90's lip a la Kylie Jenner...damn I have a major girl crush on her ha!

But today I can finally announce that I found my perfect lip combo in....




...Marks and Spencer?!?  I know, I didn't think it would happen there either!  Now Kylie's famed lip shade is courtesy of  MAC's Whirl lip pencil which comes in at £12.50.  Now my combo is a tad more expensive at £16 for two items but to be honest you could use them separate or alone and look just as fabulous!


The Autograph cosmetics range in Marks and Spencer is actually really very good and I always seem to forget this fact.  I picked up the High Definition Lip Liner (£6) in the shade Latte.  This is great because its a really soft pencil in a gorgeous peachy brown shade and it also comes with a lip brush on the other end - so fancy!

Now to the biggie. The newly launched Matte Velvet Lip Colours (£10) from the range are all gorgeous but I must admit I did freak out a little bit when I saw the shade Natural as I just knew it was going to be exactly what I have been searching for.  it has such a smooth consistency and doesn't feel drying on the lips at all.

I'm going to be rocking this combo until the cows come home!

Get the Marks and Spencer Matte Velvet Lip Colour here and the High Definition Lip Liner here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I read every single one and they mean so much to me!

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign
);