Monday 15 December 2014

Festive nails




Nails are one of the beauty parts that I like to have a lot of fun with over Christmas time because you can really go for all out glitter, keep it simple or do something quirky.  I've decided to show you three options I'll be doing for over the festive season.

ClassicAccent Nail
For this look I used the perfect winter shade from Essie, Bahama Mama, and for my ring finger I used Gilt-y from the MyFace Lil' Bling collection topped with LOTS of Gold Dust from Accessorize. This is a really nice look for the office party or visiting relatives as it's not too in your face.

Modern and Graphic
I think this one would be really nice for Christmas Eve or going for a few festive tipples with friends.  I used OPI's Turn On The Haute Light and Essie's Lacquered Up.  This is a really quick look to do and the silver is so shiny it's almost holographic.

Candy Cane Fun
This would be my Christmas Day look because it's super fun...you could even use a red glitter before adding the white details. Again I used Essie's Lacquered Up, and Blanc also from Essie for the details.

What is your go to nail look for Christmas time?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I read every single one and they mean so much to me!

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign
);