Thursday 7 May 2015

30 by 30





Last week I realised it is two and a half years until I am 30 years old and I decided that I wanted to make a '30 things to do before I'm 30' list.

I'm the sort of person who works better under pressure so having a time limit set on my goals rather than a bog standard bucket list really appeals to me.

1. Finish my Midwifery degree
2. Get a job as a midwife
3. Make it to the UKBFF British finals or European Arnolds
4. Buy a flat or house
5. Go to an F1 Grand prix
6. Go to Australia
7. Get another tattoo
8. Sing karaoke by myself
9. Do a bungee jump
10. Conquer making macarons and red velvet cake
11. Learn to speak Italian
12. Learn to make from memory - Old Fashioned, Martini, Margharita, Mojito, Long Island Iced Tea
13. Travel somewhere by myself
14. Complete a 'pic a day' challenge for 1 year
15. Take a self portrait every month
16. Be debt free (minus #4)
17. Swim with dolphins
18. Read at least one book every month 
19. Buy a pair of Christian Louboutins
20. Watch all the Harry Potter movies in one day
21. Buy a homeless person a meal
22. Order dessert first at a restaurant
23. Party all night in Vegas
24. Make a piece of art to have in my home
25. Keep a plant alive until I am 30
26. Eat an entire layer cake in one day
27. Make a list of 30 things to be happy about
28.
29.
30. Plan an amazing 30th birthday party!

As you can see I have two empty slots as I simply cannot seem to think of anything else so if you have any ideas or your own bucket list let me know!

I'm going to put in my diary to come back when I'm 18 months away from 30 to see how many I have done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I read every single one and they mean so much to me!

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign
);